Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And the Winner is...

And the winner is...
And the winner of a lovely copy of my little self-pub, signed by both myself and Kate (my beautiful daughter who just happens to have Type 1 diabetes) is...

Yelena C!!!


Thank you so much to those who took the time to support this great cause!
Team D4K raised over $2000 to support diabetes research through JDRF. We had a great day walking along the beautiful Rideau Canal in the sunshine, and the Ottawa JDRF chapter raised almost $235,000! Incredible!

Yelena if you could DM your mailing address via twitter/facebook, I'll get your copy (along with some JDRF Walk swag) off to you as soon as possible.

Team D4K at the walk.

Thanks again everyone! Now back to my edits...

Brenda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.

Brenda