Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!


The hustle and bustle is almost over and the countdown is on for the big event! With computer issues, day job issues and a full calendar of family Christmas concerts and parties, I've been MIA for the past few weeks, but I'm back in action (with my Christmas gift to me, my new MacBook Pro) and ready for 2014…Lots of exciting things to come!

I'd like to wish you and your family the happiest of Christmas-es if you celebrate Christmas, and if not, I wish you a wonderful holiday season! To those families who are separated this Christmas as a result of deployments, courses, postings or other circumstances, hang in there! I'm sending out a special Christmas wish for you. 

Thank you so much for all of your love, support and friendship over the past year. I have met so many amazing people on my journey, and I'm looking forward to connecting with many more in the days ahead.

Happy Christmas, and much merriness for the New Year!

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a great way to celebrate Christmas with a happy heart in spite all the problems and trials. Let us all keep smiling and keep the spirit up!

    Military spouse employment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.

Brenda