Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Paperback Now Available!

Hooray! Yahoo! Dance for joy!

TREASURE IN THE FLAME is now available to purchase in beautiful paperback format from Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and Amazon Europe (.it, .sp...)! I am so excited to share it with you!

Don't live in the USA, UK or Europe? Amazon will ship to most other countries (including Canada!). The shipping charge is small for one book.

If you are wondering... Amazon.ca will eventually carry TREASURE, but they lag a few weeks behind the other Amazon companies. In the meantime, I have books on hand, and will be offering them for sale for anyone in the local area. If there is enough interest I may also offer a purchase option via my blog using PayPal. (please comment below if you like the idea of this option.)

In the next few weeks I hope to bring my book to gift shops in several historical places, to indie bookstores, and to other places of interest. I am also planning a trip to beautiful New Brunswick for signings and maybe even a 'Late Launch at the Landing'. Please keep checking back for more information.

Don't forget to 'Like' me on facebook (Brenda Corey Dunne-Author) and 'Follow' me on twitter (@overdunne) for up to the moment updates!

Happy reading!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.

Brenda