Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Last Days to Order (before Christmas)!

Hi All,

Just thought I'd make a gentle reminder that Friday, Dec 7, 2012 is the last day to order TREASURE IN THE FLAME from my blog (via the PayPal button on the right) for guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve in Canada. Canada Post can be fickle, so better to be safe than sorry! It will still be available from Amazon and many locations across Ontario and New Brunswick, as well as from Smashwords, iBooks, Amazon and B&N in ebook format.

Also, if time isn't an issue for you, you can still use the PayPal method to the right and I'll do my best to get it in the mail ASAP.

For more info click on the 'Where to find Treasure' button on the left above this post.  Thank you so much for your support!

Brenda

NOTE: You can STILL order Treasure, it just may not make it for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Well, as my lovely friends have so kindly informed me, today is the 4th! So now you have three days to order!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.

Brenda