Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Coming Soon: Military Mondays (and a quick update)

Military Mondays

Are you part of a military family? Do you have a story to tell? Than I want YOU!

In anticipation of the upcoming release of DEPENDENT (tentatively releasing early summer 2014), I'd like to begin a regular blog post feature showcasing military families. DEPENDENT is, first and foremost, a story of a military spouse dealing with issues--big issues. But we all know that not all military spouses are the same. My heroine, Ellen, is not me, just like I'm not you. Each one of us has different experiences. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard... it doesn't matter what service your loved one is part of. Military families have rich, sometimes difficult, sometimes rewarding lives. And military kids deal with a whole range of challenges unique to them.

So to celebrate our uniqueness, I'd like to help you tell your story. Whether through a brief interview (five or six questions), a specific topic (like 'dealing with constant change', 'friends forever', 'out of country postings'...) or celebrating an accomplishment, a charity or a life event that you hold dear... I'd like to hear your side of things.

Interested? Comment below, message my author page on facebook, or email me at overdunnemail@yahoo.ca and we can book you in.

Quick Update

Some quick news:

*TREASURE IN THE FLAME can now be purchased at Upper Canada Village in Morrisburg, Ontario and the Spencerville Mill in Spencerville, Ontario! For other locations to find TREASURE, just click on the tab above.

*SIGNINGS! I'll be at Chapters Gloucester in Eastern Ottawa on August the 10th, signing TREASURE! More info on the tab above!

*DEPENDENT is back in the hands of my publisher, undergoing first pass edits. Lots of other exciting things happening--check back here regularly to find out what's up!


Have a great Tuesday,

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.

Brenda